I’m part of the organizing committee for the next Facebook Garage Montreal. The bilingual event is happening next Monday at [praized subtype=”small” pid=”96423266cd5145552decb67454b13e4e” type=”badge” dynamic=”true”] and is sponsored by Facebook and Intel.
We’ve just released a preliminary agenda.
- 5pm to 6:30pm: buffet, socializing
- 6:30pm to 6:45pm: opening remarks – Louise Clements, Head of Sales, Facebook Canada
- 6:45pm to 7:15pm: first keynote – Hell’s Kitchen: Facebook comme plateforme de jeux vidéos, Emmanuel Delmoly, co-founder Social2U
- 7:15pm to 7:45pm: Facebook Advertising 101 – speaker to be confirmed
- 7:45pm to 8:15pm: break
- 8:15pm to 9:15pm Social Marketing / Facebook Connect
- 9:15pm to 10:00pm: second keynote – Matt Wyndowe, Facebook (Palo Alto, CA) – Topic to be confirmed
Should be an exciting evening. The event is free and you can register here.