After nine days in San Francisco for Web 2.0 Expo and a bunch of Praized Media partnership meetings, I’m now in Seattle for The Kelsey Group’s “Drilling Down on Local ’08“.
If you’re interested in local search and you’re not here, you’re missing one of the most important North American conferences on the topic. I can only attend the first two days but I’m looking forward the following sessions:
- The Industry Overview with The Kelsey analysts
- The interview with Pat Marshall, VP New Media at Yellow Book
- The panel with Matthew Berk, Lead Search Architect, Marchex
- The keynote with Rich Barton, Chairman and CEO, Zillow
- The “The Revolution in Classifieds” panel
- The “Events: Gateways to City Guides” panel
- The “Localizing National Verticals” panel
- The “Leveraging Geodomains” conversation with Dan Pulcrano, CEO and Executive Editor, Boulevards/Metro Newspapers
If you’d like to meet, send me an e-mail at seb AT praized.com.