I am attending the Kelsey Group’s ILM 07 conference next week in Los Angeles (e-mail me at seb AT praized.com if you want to connect). Taking a look a the various speakers and presentations, here are the ones I’m most looking forward to:
Wednesday November 28
1) Industry Overview by the Kelsey Group Analyst Team. Always interesting and insightful.
Thursday November 29
2) The “Localized E-Commerce” panel. I’m a strong believer in the “last-mile of local search” (local product inventory, in-store navigation, tuangou, etc.) but it’s very difficult to execute.
3) The “Future of Local Mobile” panel. As local and mobile is on the verge of exploding, this will either be an incredible panel or will be very boring.
4) A Conversation With Webpreneur Jason Calacanis. Now, this should be fun!
Friday November 30
1) Marchex and The Vertical Opportunity in Local. Marchex has some amazing local assets (localized URLs, VoiceStar, SEM platform, etc.). I’m always interested in learning more about their local strategy and how these assets work together.
2) Injecting ‘Social’ into Local Media. It’s the theme of the Praized blog…
For people attending, see you all next week!